Monday, May 26, 2008

My Trip To Bandung

Hai everybody.. I want to tell my story about my trip to Bandung (17-20 May 2008), flower city (kota kembang). I’ll try to write in English.
I was excited to go to this city. Why? Because:
1. There are so many awesome brother and sister I can meet and spent time.
2. It’s not too far from Jakarta.
3. I already visit this city many times before. So its more familiar with me.
4. Bandung is a friendly city because their people is really gentle. (agree with me?)
Before went to Bandung, I really have a hectic fully schedule. Like this:
08.00-11.00 Morning prayer at Arsip Museum plus spend time with Ria (anak bimbingan aku)
11.00-12.00 Working in office
12.00-13.00 Lunch with Merlin
13.30-15.00 Saturday Academy at back of Dusit Mangga Dua (Jl. Mangga dua Abdad)
15.00-17.00 shopping with Liliana & Susy at Pasar Pagi Mangga Dua
17.00-18.00 --- find someone to spend time at Sarinah
18.30------ Trip to Bandung with Baraya travel at sarinah.. so cheap, only Rp35000.

That only plan, in the fact I do this..
08.00-12.30 Morning prayer at Arsip Museum plus spend time with Ria
12.30-13.30 Working (must prepare several job because must empty some file in computer)
14.30-15.15 Saturday academy
15.30-16.00 buy some batik at mangdu, susy cannot join. I ask her because she work at pasar pagi mangdu.
16.30-17.00 With Liliana, meet raya first then Berlian at Glodok (her workplace).
17.30-18.00 arrive at sarinah, go buy food at mcdonal.
18.30 ----- go to bandung..

Finally.. at. 21.00 I arrive at Pasteur.. Antykke pick me up with her motorcycle. For the first we both waiting, she don’t know that I have hair cut. And I don’t know that he pick me with motorcycle, thought she drive a car with her husband.. haha.. till she shout my name, then I sit at her back.

Her house is warnet.. then meet her husband, Arief..I play then open Friendster, haha.. because in my office friendster was block..then we talking.. and I go to sleep.. in the morning I got Quiet Time, I was fired up with my insight, I will share to all of you then.

I was forgot that I invited my friend go to church.. in Sunday morning I was try to call her (her name is Rina).. it was failed.. till at 9.30 she called me, she tell me that her phone was slipped away at Friday noon when she was on the motorcycle.. I just though she forgot our appointment in the fact not like that.
She didn’t come to church but she join lunch with me, and other brother sister. I told her the lesson from Charles, its about 3 spiritual discipline; fasting, serving, obey. Want the lessons? Pls ask me.

After lunch, I and Rina, with Rovy and Frisko go to King's.. buy shoes, I buy one pair too. then meet Opang and Charles at Solaria. you know Rina is one of their good friend, Rina was studied Bible with Opang when Opang lead Campus in Jakarta.
Then meet Rita, sleep at Rita's house for 1 hour, Rovy pick me up..
At Sunday night I got spent time with Rovy… couple with Helen & Krisman, Ira & Yanto. You know I got 1 point from him. He told that my expression is too poor.. only smile.. I must can express the angry, and sad also. I think he was right. He was raisen up to be Campus Leader at Bandung church and he have dream to found HOPE Worlwide in Bandung. That was awesome.
Helen & Krisman are awesome couple. Helen shared about her feeling of having a steady like Krisman, she is happy. She really keep their relationship with purity and they both have same mission for God. I just though of mine.. I was failed.
This Sunday I sleep at Ira’s house.
Monday I go to school, Rina’s office at BPK Penabur International at Jl. Baureksa. So nice. I meet Vicka (the front desk girl), teachers-Rina's friends: Amelia, Kenji, Anna...You know, Helen is working at Yahya school and its near BPK, i got spent time with Helen.. and near it there was JONAS photo studio, one bro work there name Christian, but he didn't answer my phone (in the fact he put his phone at locker so can’t hear my calling) We go out to BIP (bandung Indah plaza).. then to Rina's house.. then Afandy pick me up with car.. go to anywhere in Bandung, with Hadi, Iwan, Andy (driver). We go to Surabi (name of food). Then I sleep in Rina’s house.
Tuesday: my last day in Bandung, meet bro-sis at Sabuga (place like JHCC if in Jakarta). They got exercise there.. volley ball, running.. I want to.. but I m too late… they all did that at 6.00 am but Im arrive at 8.30… because too late go to sleep.
At 13.00 I m at bus-terminal go to Jakarta… hmm.. I really do something different when I was in bandung, meet a lot of people and inspired by them.
Thanks a lot for bro-sis at bandung. Also for Rina. I feel comfort being there with them.
And now..I come back to reality again.. hai yahh..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home